|Her:||Eating crawfish is sexy, right?|
|Him:||It....kind of is actually.|
I know I’m way behind the times, but I have entered the world of urban transportation. Really, I got tired of paying for gas, so I took the spare bike my roommate has and have embraced sustainable travel.
Ugh. That sounds awful. Here are my initial impressions
- my thighs all ready hurt and I’ve only been doing this two days
- the bike seat has declared war on my bony ass (seriously, why can’t any of the weight I’ve gained go down there?)
- taking left turns is scary. The first day. Now idgaf
- maybe I don’t have to buy a gym membership anymore?
- went to Venice Beach and fell in love. Probably because it’s Austin with a beach
- started seeing somebody new. He’s pretty great. Totally not my normal type, but that’s one of my favorite things about him
- My roommate left me for two weeks and while she was gone I went and bought a fedora. A fedora.- right now I’m in love with Los Angeles, but I’m itching to see what else SoCal has to offer. The travel itch is strong